Destiny 2 Guide: How To Prepare For The Leviathan Raid
Preparing for arguably the most effective content material within the recreation.
Arguably the primary thrust of Destiny, the rationale many individuals play the video games in any respect, is for the Raids- Raids are unbelievable in-game content material that demand excessive degree play and numerous cooperation from a Fireteam. They require excessive degree gear to be performed to start with, and so they result in excessive degree loot drops in flip.
In Destiny 2, the primary Raid of the sport, Leviathan, can be unlocking subsequent week on Wednesday on the following instances:
- UK: 6pm (BST)
- Europe: 7pm (CEST)
- East Coast US: 1pm (EDT)
- West Coast US: 10am (PDT)
If you wish to take part in a Raid, hold the next issues in thoughts:
- You want a workforce of six gamers to take part in a Raid
- There is not any matchmaking- you both must have a celebration of six, or it’s best to be part of a Clan that’s promoting an open spot
- Loadouts will not be locked- this can be a change from the unique recreation, the place the tools and weapons you went right into a Raid with have been those you have been caught with
- Make certain everyone seems to be at Level 20 and Light Level 260 (no less than) earlier than you bounce into the Raid.