Destiny 2 Guide: How To Reach Power Level Cap of 300
As talked about beforehand, Destiny 2 has two separate varieties of character progressions- an XP stage, which is the extra conventional type of character stage you’re used to, and a Power Level, which is a composite common of the Attack and Defense scores of your geared up gear.
Power Level has a mushy stage cap of 260- while you hit this, it’s not attainable so that you can get it to go up within the peculiar manner. However, you can nonetheless improve it to 300, which is the laborious stage cap. Just preserve the next issues in thoughts, to do upon getting accomplished the marketing campaign and hit the Level 20 cap:
- Unlock your Milestone actions, however don’t full them but
- Complete Lost Sectors, Public Events, and Adventures
- Start farming Planetary tokens
- Once you hit Light Level 260, begin farming your Milestone actions
- Complete the Raid on Prestige- Completing it as soon as on common, after which once more on Prestige, may very well be the one approach to hit Power Level 300. So… good luck.