Destiny 2 Guide: How To Unlock Subclasses
Subclasses in Destiny 2 are a brand new addition, permitting you to additional specialize your character past the category particular perks that you just already get. Each class will get three additional sub-classes- and these are unlocked by discovering artifacts.
Why have subclasses in any respect? Because they unlock alternate perks, skills, and Supers- and having choices by no means damage anybody.
There are three subclasses per class- and whereas you’ll all the time unlock not less than one whereas taking part in by means of the marketing campaign, you will need to unlock the opposite two by random artifact drops. No matter what artifact you get, nevertheless, lessons will all the time be unlocked within the following order:
- Subclass Unlock 1: Sentinel
- Subclass Unlock 2: Striker
- Subclass Unlock three: Sunbreaker
- Subclass Unlock 1: Arcstrider
- Subclass Unlock 2: Gunslinger
- Subclass Unlock three: Nightstalker
- Subclass Unlock 1: Dawnblade
- Subclass Unlock 2: Voidwalker
- Subclass Unlock three: Stormcaller