Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Monster Hunter World, Kingdom Hearts 3 And Super Mario Odyssey Once Again Top Famitsu Charts
Japanese gaming journal Famitsu has launched the newest charts for probably the most extremely anticipated upcoming video games as voted by their readers, and the outcomes are, unsurprisingly, fairly much like what we noticed final week. Final Fantasy VII Remake is on the prime of the listing as soon as once more, because it has now been for a number of successive weeks, whereas fellow upcoming Square Enix megaton Kingdom Hearts III has additionally ranked fairly excessive at quantity four.
Meanwhile, pleasure surrounding Super Mario Odyssey is ramping up, as is evidenced by the truth that it has ranked at second place within the prime 10. Monster Hunter World follows shut behind in third place, whereas different notable video games reminiscent of Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon, Fire Emblem Warriors, and Metroid: Samus Returns additionally function at #5, #eight and #10 respectively.
You can discover the complete prime 10 under. Votes had been solid between August 10 and August 23.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 1,012 votes
2. [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey – 697 votes
3. [PS4] Monster Hunter World – 666 votes
four. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 572 votes
5. [3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon – 490 votes
6. [PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – 411 votes
7. [PS4] City Shrouded in Shadow – 355 votes
eight. [NSW] Fire Emblem Warriors – 321 votes
9. [3DS] Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux – 301 votes
10. [3DS] Metroid: Samus Returns – 299 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!